Online Self Defense Classes
Can’t Make it to a Live SAFE International™ Self Defense Seminar? Well, we are just a click away… Nothing can quite compare to a hands-on approach when it comes to personal protection. At SAFE International™ we understand that everyday life is busy and finding some extra time to commit to isn’t easy.
Fortunately in today’s world some things are now just a click away, even self defense! Learning how to avoid putting yourself in risky and harmful situations, before things turn physical, is the first step to effective self defense. A SAFE™ online consultation provides you with tips and strategies to help you navigate safely throughout your day.
SAFE International™ is a mobile self defense company with instructors all over the world. We understand that depending on where you are located, you may not have the ability to attend one of our live seminars which have been taught to more than 185,000 people since 1994. We have recently taken steps so that you too can get the benefit of a SAFE™ self defense session, we can provide our philosophies to you… virtually.
Have you ever asked yourself any of the following questions?
* Should I really trust my intuition? What if it is wrong?
* How should I walk so I don’t look like an easy target?
* Is there a safest place to stand on an elevator?
* How should I approach my car in a parking lot or underground after work or when it is getting dark?
* I hear that giving the time or directions to someone gives an attacker an excellent opportunity to attack me. Is that true, why?
* Why are MP3 players such a bad thing in regards to my awareness?
* Even though I am nervous taking shortcuts, I still take them, cause what are the odds I will ever be attacked?
* I hear that just yelling BACK OFF will scare away an attacker, is that true?
* I am always uneasy and concerned when I use public transportation like buses or taxis, why is that?
* I hear that cell phones can be a good and bad safety device, but I am not sure, why is that?
* Is it easy to remember and call 911 if I am attacked?
* Is it safer to carry my purse across my shoulders, or over one?
* I always wonder if I should fight to keep my valuables and identification, is there a correct answer?
* Wouldn’t a kick to the attacker’s groin stop him quickly?
* What if I am not strong enough to defend myself against a bigger, stronger person?