The SAFE International™ Mission is to reach as many people as possible with violence-prevention strategies through a self defense experience that is both memorable and effective!
There’s a difference between learning how to fight, practicing martial arts, and self defense. A credible self defense system will teach you about these differences. Yes, there is a physical component to each and defending yourself physically is an important part of what we teach. But true self defense starts long before things get physical with the goal of preventing physical violence in the first place.
- True self defense is much more than learning a few moves and thinking you are now prepared to deal with potential violence.
- True self defense is about recognising the signs of potential confrontation and avoiding it or learning the strategies to avert danger before it ever becomes physical.
True self defense is about getting home safely to your family!
SAFE International™ understands that the average person might only ever participate in one self defense course in their lifetime. Most of our clients lead busy lives at work and at home. But one thing they all have in common is, when they contact us, they are looking for practical but essential self defense instruction. This instruction is designed to provide peace of mind and a feeling of safety and security when it comes to the possibility of facing violence in the real world.
SAFE International™ has gained International recognition for such a course that can be delivered in just a few short hours whether you are looking to educate yourself, a group of friends participating in one of our Self Defense Parties, Family Lessons, School Programs, or a Corporate Lunch & Learn. Regardless of your needs we can provide the most suitable option. Our self defense program has been featured on Global TV, in the Star.com, in addition to many other media outlets. We do not tell you this to impress you, but to impress upon you that having taught more than 200,000 people since 1994 and know how to address your personal safety concerns. As well, we are mobile, so we can travel to you to make it even easier.
Here are just a few of the reasons that people have booked a course with SAFE International:
- I am a teacher and I was looking for a self defense course for my students.
- My child is being bullied and I would like them to learn how to be more prepared for it.
- Myself and a group of girlfriends were looking for a self defense that was effective, but also fun and non-intimidating.
- Our company was looking for a unique lunch and learn topic and the subject of self defense and safety came up at our last meeting.
- Our daughter is heading off to college next year and we want her to have some self defense training.