5 Principles of Physical Retaliation
This module covers Senshido International founder Richard Dimitri’s, world renowned and revised 5 Principles of physical retaliation aka “The Shredder”.
- >Identifying primary and secondary targets.
- Identifying one’s closest weapons (including natural/body and extended/improvised weapons) to closest and most damaging targets and how to differentiate in the heat of the moment.
- The ability to interpret/feel another’s movements and physical intentions through the sense of touch.
- How to physically retaliate without giving away or telegraph one’s intention to the aggressor.
- How to move in relation to energy conservation, efficiency and deception.
Also known as, and often confused to strictly being “The Shredder concept”, each of the 5 principles are broken down, demystified and covered in extensive detail and over every proximity (distance/range).
Topics include but are not limited to applying the 5 principles in over a dozen drills including common attacks.